Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Edu Techer

Edu Techer is a great resource that allows teachers to view links specific to their own areas of interest and for grade levels they want to look at. It has lists of live podcasts and conferences that teachers can listen in on in learn new ideas that would be great additions to the classroom. The website also provides blogs and testimonials from users that provides resources, new information, and advice that could really help in the classroom. So what does this mean for me as a teacher? It means that sites like this can provide me with whatever tool I will need to be successful in my classroom. If I am struggling with ideas for a lesson, or how to implement technology into a lesson I can go to this website and probably find a link or blog or podcast that is going to relate to what it is I am wanting help with. What an awesome too to have at our disposal.

No comments:

Post a Comment